What would you do if…
While en route from Dakar, Senegal to Bamako, Mali in West Africa, the bus you’re riding breaks down the minute you reach the outskirts of the city. In fact, it breaks down so many times you are forced to spend two nights sleeping on the bus.
About the guest
Nick is a photojournalist who works in the sports industry. His wife Wendy is an intrepid traveller, vegan foodie and polyglot.
At The Nomadic Vegan, she combines her passions for travel, veganism and language while showing her readers how fun and fulfilling vegan travel can be.
She is an avid traveller who’s visited more than 100 countries.
The Nomadic Vegan
Resources, Tips & Tricks:
- The take-away here is that they were fortunate to have a glimpse into the lives of other people in a different part of the world.
- Experiences like this humble you and put things into perspective and it’s one of the main reasons why I travel. I love learning from other people, through their culture, customs, food, music and stories.
- Having these experiences however good or however bad makes you a better human being – at least that’s what it does for me
- Toronto Bloggers Collective (Toronto Based Facebook Group)
Website | Facebook Group
Blog Post & App Articles
- Standard Luggage
Blog Post | Buy Now
- SquadCast – Tool for recording remote podcast interviews