What would you do if…
What would you do if while on route to visit an important Buddhist Temple, in China you suddenly find yourself surrounded by loads of police and a SWAT unit.
About the guest
Wendy is an intrepid traveler, vegan foodie and polyglot. At The Nomadic Vegan, she combines her passions for travel, veganism and language while showing her readers how fun and fulfilling vegan travel can be.
She is an avid traveller who’s visited more than 100 countries.
The Nomadic Vegan
Resources, Tips & Tricks:
- Learn a little bit of the language
- Research your destination for and news on Civil Unrest.
- Check your countries government website for travel advisories
- Install and use translation apps on your phone
- Toronto Bloggers Collective (Toronto Based Facebook Group)
Website | Facebook Group
Blog Post & App Articles
- Standard Luggage
Blog Post | Buy Now
- SquadCast – Tool for recording remote podcast interviews