The Corona Virus Chronicles (Week 7) with Matt Kepnes
In this episode, I sit down with Matt Kepnes from the travel blog Nomadic Matt and author of the New York Times Best Seller ‘How to Travel the World on $50 a Day’ who receive positive test results for COVID-19. Matt takes us through what it was like finding testing and the feeling of having some of the COVID-19 symptoms. He also shares his unique experience of having his plasma used to help strengthen others’ immune systems trying to recover from COVID-19.
About The Guest
Matt Kepnes (aka Nomadic Matt) uses his wildly popular travel blog to teach people how to travel the world on a budget. He is not just an inspiration for travellers but he is also an inspiration for travel writers and travel content creators through his Nomadic Matt Network and travel conference Travel Con.
Related Blog Posts, Podcast Episodes & Books:
- CORONAVIRUS AND TRAVEL: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (PLUS RESOURCES) – Nomadic Matt
- TRAVEL IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME AGAIN – Nomadic Matt
- How to Travel The World On $50.00 A Day – Matt Kepnes
- Toronto Bloggers Collective (Toronto Based Facebook Group)
Website | Facebook Group
Blog Post & App Articles
- Standard Luggage
Blog Post | Buy Now
- SquadCast – Tool for recording remote podcast interviews