What would you do if…
while four days in on tour deep within the Amazon, you slip on the stairs of a skiff boat and break your back?
About The Guest(s)
Their mantra is: “Adventure is for Everyone”
Dave & Deb believe that you don’t have to be an uber-athlete, adrenaline junkie or a part of the ultra-rich to be an adventurer! All you need is the desire to achieve something more. Dave and Deb are the founders of their award-winning travel blog The Planet D and have become experts in the travel space and named the Top Travel Influencers by Forbes Magazine.
Since 2007 they have visited over 115 countries on all 7 continents and have worked hard to become the leading source of detailed city guides, personal travel tips, inspiring stories and so much more.
The Planet D
Resources. Tips & Tricks:
- Get Insurance when travelling !!
- Call your insurance before your trip and find out what isn’t covered based on your travel itinerary.
- Travel with an organized tour when exploring extreme and remote locations
- Keep all your paperwork and receipts
Related Blog Posts, Podcast Episodes & Books:
012: The Future Of Travel – Post Pandemic (with Dave Bouskill & Debra Corbeil – The Planet D) – Travel Horror Stories Podcast
- Toronto Bloggers Collective (Toronto Based Facebook Group)
Website | Facebook Group
Blog Post & App Articles
- Standard Luggage
Blog Post | Buy Now
- SquadCast – Tool for recording remote podcast interviews