What would you do if…
Surviving getting sick while traveling abroad. What would you do if you travelled to a foreign country for business. The night before you get so sick that you need to be hospitalized
About the guest
Kasia is all about adventure, exploration and discovery with a focus on responsible travel. An exciting way about the world as well as self-reflection and personal freedom. A place for curious travellers, looking for new experiences, discovering new things and learning something new along the way.
Resources, Tips & Tricks:
- Insurance, Insurance, Insurance – make sure you have travel insurance. You never know what can happen.
- Call the insurance company if you can and let them know that you are going to the hospital and which hospital your are at.
- At times the insurance can confirm that are in or going to a good hospital
- Make sure any over the counter medication you bring with you is not expired
- Your credit card may already have insurance.
- If you have a known condition, make sure your credit card covers it
- If you have allergies and specific allergies to certain medications be sure to keep that info on you. And make sure to have that information translated in the language of the country(s) you are visiting.
- Always make sure you have wifi (local SIM Card or portable WIFI like Skyroam
- Always let people know where you are
- Toronto Bloggers Collective (Toronto Based Facebook Group)
Website | Facebook Group
Blog Post & App Articles
- Standard Luggage
Blog Post | Buy Now
- SquadCast – Tool for recording remote podcast interviews